Monday, December 13, 2010

Advent

I never had a chocolate advent calendar growing up (just a really cool Playmobil one!), but when I saw this at LeClerc a few weeks ago I couldn't resist.  Guess which calendar is mine!  (Here's a hint: Qui habite un ananas sous l'océan?)  After I committed a roommate faux pas by opening day one of my calendar all by myself we have since been ceremoniously opening them together (Katherine has a calendar too; it was just MIA).  Moreover, I am required to show what nifty Sponge Bob shape my chocolate piece is in, since it seems that I can be a little to quick about gobbling up poor Patrick.



 Completing the aura of Christmas spirit in our house is our slightly bizarre Chirstmas tree.  Having Santa on the top reminds me of how in Harry Potter Fred and George capture a garden gnome and dress him up as the angel to go on their Christmas tree.


I'll be home in 5 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment